SymuPy is a project devoted to create an API connection with the SymuVia platform to integrate automation capabilities in the specific desired scenarios such as vehicle platooning.
- System Level Impacts of V2I-based Speed Control Strategies
- Game Theoretic Lane Change Strategy for Cooperative Vehicles under Perfect Information
- First observations about response time and connectivity in a vehicle platooning experiment
- Dynamic game, cooperative vehicles, optimal control, cooperative lane change, traffic flow
- Calibration and impact of control strategies for splitting trucks at on-ramps