The ENSEMBLE consortium will implement and demonstrate multi-brand truck platooning on European roads over the next three years. This paves the way for the adoption of multi-brand truck platooning in Europe that will improve fuel economy, CO2 emissions, traffic capacity and throughput for the road freight sector.
- Calibration and impact of control strategies for splitting trucks at on-ramps
- On the design of cooperative maneuvers for CAV in traffic flow
- A Hierarchical Approach For Splitting Truck Platoons Near Network Discontinuities
- Hierarchical multi-injection strategy and platoon manoeuvres at network junctions
- System Level Impacts of V2I-based Speed Control Strategies